Hello all of my readers! I hope you are well. I live here in Wisconsin and it’s very, very snowy. But I wanted to touch base with some of you about what I’m doing lately to teaching and classes. Right now, where I live, I’m teaching beginning Psychometry classes(the art of ‘reading’ objects.) I found this to be beneficial when I began to read, so I’m teaching that to some of my students.
When I was thirty, I began my psychic career. My mom had just passed and I was somewhat “lost”. I took a Reiki trai ing class with a friend, and started practicing on some clients. Now this in itself is not so special, but I also started ‘reading’ them. I told them all about themselves and their lives, including detail and ‘people’ that were telling me things. (I didn’t know that these people were dead-end I was a medium). I discovered that I was reading them through their energy.
All things have energy, just like Einstein said. Things are always in motion, even if they are objects. These objects also absorb energy, for good or for bad. For example above, I’ve taking care of two plants. One I tell it how wonderful it is, and the other I tell it it’s ugly, and I hate it. Well, the one I gave negative energy to is dying. You can see some pictures above. These plants take that energy for bad or good, just like all objects around us. Have you ever gotten a bad feeling from something, or someone? I bet you know then what I’m talking about. Objects hold energy from love to hate, to fear to joy. I’m just picking that emotion off of the object.
Psychometry is a good beginning for those who are interested in learning to read. It’s far simpler than learning nuances of cards. It’s also open a gateway to better psychic ability.
How To Read An object
- As a beginner, you need to find an object that has tons of energy on it. Maybe some type of jewelry. I always used to start with something metal because it conducted electricity the best. Start with a piece you have some knowledge about. Maybe a friend’s ring.
2. Say a prayer to God and your angels for protection of white light and guidance. Don’t forget this; you don’t want anything negative to be absorbed, and trust me, this can happen.
3. Begin a meditation. You want your brain waves at a theta level. Maybe wait fifteen minutes before you try the reading.
3. Go to a quiet room, with no distractions. Close your eyes. Listen, look , feel, and smell. DO you get any pictures in your head? Write down what comes first to your mind. Maybe it’s a feeling or vision. DO you hear anything? Write it down. Do this every day. Keep practicing. And the most important; QUIT DOUBTING YOURSELF! I have found that this is the number one barrier to being a good reader; doubt will get to you every time. And have to believe in yourself. If you can do this, it’s a cinch.
4. Close yourself off and ask for protection again. Make this your ritual.
4. Keep practicing. I can guarantee that you can do this! It just takes practice and a willing attitude.